Monday, February 1, 2010

On the Move

Although Aine is not officially crawling, she's veerrrry close. She gets up on her knees and rocks a bit. She also does push-ups (especially when she's mad!) And if she can't get there by scooting around, she'll just roll over until she gets where she wants to go. Ahhhh, progress :)
Aine expertly supervising Leah's bath. Apparently she's pleased with what she sees...

I couldn't decide which one I liked better, so you get both :)

Leah is absolutely Eric's "mini-me", but in this picture, I can definitely see the resemblance with Aine...
Tracy took this the other day...I love both girls' expressions! I'm not sure whose is funnier...
Leah's such a good big sister...loves to give Aine hugs. We can't make it through a meal without her getting up a couple times to give Aine (and me) a hug. She's such a loving girl!

So I've been working with Leah on her alphabet, and taught her to write her name. She writes the letters in chronological order, but doesn't quite get the spatial orientation yet. What you see here is L-H-A (a very skinny one at that)-E

No comments: