Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Relaxing Day

It's been so nice out lately that we hung out under the oak tree a couple weekends ago. We brought out a blanket for Aine to STAY on, but that didn't work out so well. She mostly wanted to crawl off of it and get some of the (many) leaves tempting her. Big Sister Leah explored the yard, but kept coming back to the swing. Her latest is to hang from the guard rail and swing from it.
Little Miss "Don't Take My Picture"...
The following pictures are in sequence. Aine trying her hardest to get at a leaf or two...
Okay, now what do I do with them?...I know I'll put them in my mouth....
Why did daddy take them away?? I'm soooo not happy....
Can't.breathe.



A new way to use the swing:
(As usual) I was snapping off a bunch of pictures and thought this one was hilarious :)
The happy jailbirds:

No comments: