Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Long Overdo Visits

This has been a busy couple of weeks. With all the miles we've logged, we were able to catch up with some friends and family that we haven't seen in a looooonnnngg time! Although I'm currently exhausted and longing for routine, I  wouldn't have traded these reunions for anything!

On our way back from West Palm, the girls and I stopped in Ormond Beach to see my Aunt Pat, Uncle Joe, cousin Noelle and her daughters Greer and Charlotte. It was so great to see them again...and to meet the girls! Leah loved them both...in fact the first words out of her mouth the next morning were, "I go see Charlotte."

Aunt Pat and Aine:
Noelle, Aine and Greer
Leah and Charlotte:
Charlotte and Aine:
Greer and Leah:
Greer playing with Aine:
Joe and Pat with me and the girls:

I got to see Debbie and her mom. Unfortunately I forgot the camera and had to rely on my phone...hence the blur:

I stopped off in Greenacres to see Eric's cousins Sue, Cory, Colin and Baby_____. Leah and Colin are only a month apart. She had a great time playing with him in his toy room!
I went down to Pembroke Pines to catch up with one of my very best college buddies, Tim. I was able to meet his beautiful family: wife Renee and children Julia and Jackson. Although it had been almost 10 years since I'd last seen him, it felt like college all over again :) They're expecting number 3 in April...can't wait to find out what they're having!
While in NY, Eric was able to reunite with the "crew" he worked with at the Marriott almost 15 years ago when he was a bellman. The hotel is now a Hyatt and has apparently changed quite a bit, but Eric really enjoyed seeing everyone again and hearing what they were up to.

No comments: