Sunday, June 14, 2009

Leah's New Tricycle

We got Leah a tricycle for her birthday. Even though she can reach the peddles, she doesn't quite get the concept of peddling yet. She's relying on being pushed at this point. Okay for Eric...more challenging for me to bend and push her :)




Stopping to smell the flowers...
It's been pretty hot here, so Eric and I let Leah run around in the sprinkler in the front yard. She really enjoyed it. She'd run into the sprinkler and then back to give me a hug....repeat process :) We also got her a little lawn mower that blows bubbles...if only she could really mow the lawn!






When Leah gets up in the morning, she calls for me and then I tell her to come into our room. She sees Eric first and gives this really cheesy "hiiiii" (too adorable)! Then she gets into bed with us, gives us both hugs and Eskimo kisses. I swear it's my FAVORITE part of every day. What a way to start the day!!!  

I neglected to post some pictures a week or two ago from Eric's cousins', Gary and Lynne, visit. They stayed at the Sandestin Hilton and celebrated their 30th anniversary.  Congrats to them!! Unfortunately Eric was in Ireland, so it was just Leah and I who were able to visit with them. It was a really nice couple of hours. Gary carried her down to the beach and held her, letting her put her feet in the water. 



Racked out with Tigger
She's seen me put my bra on, so she grabbed one when I was folding laundry and held it up to her chest. It was hilarious! By the time I got the camera, she wouldn't turn around and face the camera...I'll keep trying to catch her in the act though!

No comments: