Monday, November 19, 2007

Baytowne Wharf

We went to the Village of Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin this weekend. It's a fun little area in a resort community that has lots of cute shops, restaurants and kiddie things to do. Before we left, I took a break in a secluded area to feed Leah, and Eric wandered off (I can't tell you how many times I've 'lost' him before!) He had gone into a bar called Rum Runners and asked the bartender for "something foofy, but not frozen". And what do you think he was given....a rum runner! We took some cute pictures, fed the fish and had a great lunch. Enjoy the pictures!
Also, don't forget to cast your vote at the sidebar to the right. I think you have to click on the "change your vote button" first (I don't know why...I'm still learning this), and then you can choose your nominee.


1 comment:

Janice said...

I ENJOY LOOKING AT YOUR SITE. YOU ALL LOOK SO HAPPY.
JANICE