Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pop-Pop's Visit and Other Miscellany

So we're a little behind posting some pictures. This is a catch up post: pictures of a great, but quick, visit with my dad on his way out to Portland, and....other Leah stuff (of course).




Chillin' with Pop-Pop...




I think Eric's face in this picture is the funniest...



Enjoying her ball popper a little too much...?


In the wake of our bibliophile. This little girl cannot get enough books (she won't stay on one page long enough for me to read a story to her, but it's still encouraging to see her excitement)!

A Marilyn Monroeesque moment in front of the humidifier...



Our little yogi in her "Downward Facing Dog"...

"And I do my little turn on the catwalk..."


Hmm...I'm sure there's some trouble I can get into around here....


I hope Booby isn't waiting to have his diaper changed...


Eric did a great job refinishing a dresser for Leah's room.

Is it every too early to learn how to open a bottle of wine? I think not!


Boo's favorite...goldfish and cherries!


No comments: