Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Leah's New 'Do

I took Leah to get her hair cut today. She oscillated between wanting one and then not wanting one. There was no doubt in my mind that her hair WAS going to get cut....even if I had to do it myself! Every time I'd brush her hair, she'd cry about the knots. Every time I'd wash her hair, she'd cry. I suppose it's selfish to say, but this haircut was more for me than it was her. This is a bit of sanity for me :)

She was bawling horribly at the start of the haircut, but by the end she was laughing. And when we left, she kept telling me how much she loved her new haircut! Good...because it's going to stay short until you can wash and brush it yourself kiddo!!! :)

Waaaahh...

Calming down...a little...
Laughing as it started "raining hair"...
The finished product...(although she just woke up from her nap)


No comments: