Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me :)

It was my birthday last Friday, and when I told Leah, she was VERY excited! She immediately said, "We need to have a party. And we need to have birthday cake. PINK birthday cake!" I didn't have any cake, nor did I have any intention on making one. After Leah asked me for the fourth time, I figured I needed to do something about it. Sooooo, I had been wanting some fish 'n chips and I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Go to a pub, get my fish, order dessert and make Leah happy. We got a mixed berry crumble with custard (Leah went to town on the custard!!). As we were walking to the van, Leah asked me again when we were going to have birthday cake!!! Argh...I can't win. She has a sweet tooth just like her Daddy :)

The girls and I at a pub in Bury St Edmunds, called The Spread Eagle.
Leah enjoying the custard. She didn't even notice she had some on her chin...
A little blurry, but a self portrait of me and Aine

No comments: