Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mom Visits

My mom came for a visit this weekend, and we had a really nice time. Leah loved all the attention and having someone lie down with her to take a nap (Mom-you've set me up...now she expects me to do it! :) ) Unfortunately Aine's breaking tooth and/or congestion left her very mommy-centric, but overall, she was still her happy self...mostly :) And I loved the break from having to entertain Leah 24/7!

Thanks for coming mom...we love you!

Mom and Leah watching Zoe, Elmo and Big Bird sing "Do What I Do Songs".
(Don't worry...she wasn't on the cold wood floor too long!)

Mom and Leah decorating cookies. Let's just say Leah still has not learned the meaning of moderation when it comes to sprinkles :)

Oh my! Doesn't that look....appetizing?!
We went to dinner at Harry T's and then walked briefly on the boardwalk. It was right around sunset, and there were some dolphin in the harbor. Unfortunately I was the only one to see them. 


We went for a walk on the beach. It was really windy (as the flowing hair might give away)...





Her first time in the high chair...
Mom brought Leah a princess outfit. She LOVED it! In fact she wanted to wear it every day.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Absolutely LOVED seeing these pictures...you just don't know how happy they have made me...THANK YOU!!! Love you and hope to see you one more time before the big move to England..Aunt Linda