Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Rough Week

It was a pretty bad week for me (and thus for poor Eric also). I felt really rundown Wednesday afternoon and then slept all day Thursday and Friday. Eric brought Aine to me for feedings and then away again. I'm still not 100%, but I am out of bed. I'm not in pjs. I'm showered! Thank you Jesus!!

I forgot to upload the pictures off of my phone for a while, so some of the pictures this week are a bit old....oh well. This maaaaay surprise some of you, but I'm NOT perfect :)

The girls tried on Vinny's fro wig at the Groovy New Year's party. Leah loved having it on and having her picture taken in it...
...Aine, not so much!

Taking a break out of her busy shopping trip to nurse a dolly. A stray dolly in need. That's my girl :)
She fell asleep in the van with a piece of prune on her face. I couldn't resist :)
Leah and Katherine decorating gingerbread men cookies. Would you like a little cookie with your icing girls???



Leah decided Boo (who is in the hamper, by the way) needed a blanket. Gave him one. Got in with/on him. Patient cat!!!
Eric's office had a Christmas potluck. It was yummy (but it involved food and those of you who know me...know I would enjoy that!) 

Helping Leah build her "tall tower"...
Happy Aine...
Chillin' in big sis' bed...
Seriously?...
Leah "helping" me fold laundry...
...actually she didn't do a bad job!

No comments: