Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our Little Rose

Hi everyone. Here are some fun recent pictures. We're all doing well and enjoying our weekend!

Enjoying her pool on a HOT Florida day...

From "hmmm, I'm getting a little grumpy" to all smiles within seconds...


Eric got Leah (and me...awww, so sweet!) some flowers and we were trying to get her to smell them. She finally got the idea but enjoyed shoving them in my nose the most! She also was trying to hug them...





Eating her beloved blueberries...

On the way home from Destin Commons last weekend after going in the fountain. Note the leg...


2 comments:

Alice said...

This is such a fun age. I wish I could freeze her like this for a little while!

Anonymous said...

just like my daughters face after i cumon her, i just wish my wife suckedcock that good