Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mayor "Gules"

Leah and I were invited to hear Mayor Guiliani speak at Magnolia Grill this morning...so we went. It was crowded and a little on the chilly side, but fun nonetheless. I've never been to a political "rally" before and actually had a great time. They're energizing. I guess in Florida you can vote early for the primary, and he was definitely asking us to do so...and vote for him :)

After he spoke, I went around to the back to see if I could catch a picture of him. It was a little too crowded, and he was just about to get in his car when I called out "Sir, can you take a picture with my baby?" ... That's right, I used our daughter! He took the picture (what's he gonna say...no) ... and how could anyone turn down taking a picture with our beautiful Leah :)



No comments: