Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year

We're back from a great trip to NY. We are so grateful to have such wonderful family and friends and had a fantastic time seeing everyone. Leah is finally getting back to her routine, although she got me this morning when I went to get her from her crib. She was standing up, looking at me like, "What took you so long!" It's a good thing I lowered the mattress a little while back. It's going to be such a fun year!!

Leah with her Great Mama Jama and her Great Great Uncle Ed and Aunt Carole...at least I think that's the right term (he's Eric's Great Uncle)...
I see you in the background Linda...

Eric's Great Aunt Margaret...



Someone got herself wedged under the couch...



Two peas in a pod... with Leah wrapped in Eric's old baby blanket...


The "4-generation" pictures we've been wanting...

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hello Dani,

Thank you for the nice note you sent out for Christmas. It's great to know that you're doing well with your new family. I wish you all the best for your future and I hope we will get to see each other from time to time. Best wishes,

Patrick