Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

This year we decided to do the opposite of what we've always done: so we visited family for Thanksgiving and are staying home for Christmas.  We managed the 9-hour drive down to West Palm Beach with no major problems from Leah or Booby...or the other holiday drivers!  I got to see almost all of my family, including my mom, and got to catch up with  some friends and neighbors that I haven't seen in years (over a decade for a couple)...it was really great!  Dad had family over to his place, and he and Kate put out a great spread.  We thoroughly enjoyed it...a couple times :)

Leah enjoyed where the cheddar Chex Mix was located (and had the cheesy hands to prove it)....
hugging Uncle Rob...

mimicking my cousin, Stephen....
This was the cutest!  Leah and her cousin, Jillian, were holding hands walking around the house!


cousin Mitch the "ladies' man".....
Leah sharing her peas with Jillian. (who apparently doesn't eat peas anymore...but did because her little cousin was doing it)...
with Pop-Pop...
with Pop-Pop and Nana Kate
Jillian and Stephen...
playing Cinderella by putting her shoes on my dad...

No comments: